Certification and Acknowledgment
Azoris Hotels & Leisure is increasingly committed to the satisfaction of its customers. For this purpose, Azoris Hotels & Leisure is committed to the certification of its hotels through the adoption of measures aimed at reducing the impact of tourism in the environment where our hotels are located.
We uphold a quality policy guaranteeing a service of excellence in services provided, food safety and storage of products for consumption with rational use of energy, in increasing waste recycling, i.e., a sustainable environmental policy that we are successfully implementing.
1. Guarantee the quality and feasibility of the hotel services provided;
2. Guarantee the food safety of stored food, prepared and made available by the hotel, through the identification, evaluation and control of the risks associated with its activity;
3. Obtain customer satisfaction, trust and preference;
4. Ensure the rational use of energy and resources;
5. Commitment to environmental protection and pollution prevention by implementing sustainable use of water, energy and waste recycling;
6. Commitment of continuous improvement of the environmental management system for a better environmental performance;
7. Incorporate safe environmental practices and technologies;
8. Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements and internal requirements associated with significant environmental aspects;
9. To improve the level of training and performance of employees, in terms of Quality, Environment and Food Safety.
ISO 9001: 2015 | ISO 14001: 2015 | Codex Alimentarius
Azores Miosótis Award
Azoris Royal Garden is certified by Miosótis Azores for the recognition of its implemented good environmental practices.