Certification and Acknowledgment
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Azoris Group, Azoris Hotels & Leisure provides hotel, restaurant, and event management and organization services in the Azores Autonomous Region (RAA), in the following hotel units: Azoris Royal Garden - Leisure & Conference Hotel (São Miguel), Azoris Angra Garden - Plaza Hotel (Terceira) and Azoris Faial Garden - Resort Hotel (Faial).
Ethics, integrity, ambition, innovation and creativity represent the core values of the way we operate. It is our belief that if we promote our competitiveness along with the sustainability of the communities that we integrate, in a process of continuous improvement, we will be contributing to a better and fairer reality. We aim to be the best in this activity sector in the Azores.
The Quality, Environment and Food Safety Management System of the AZORIS GROUP is based on the normative requirements of NP EN ISO 9001: 2015, NP EN ISO 14001: 2015 and Codex Alimentarius (HACCP), respectively. As per the Quality, Environment and Food Safety Policy, the Administration Board of AZORIS GROUP is committed to the following principles:
- Ensure the satisfaction, trust and loyalty of all our customers (guests and other hotel service users), with the aim of providing everyone with an experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Promote an organizational culture that ensures motivation and commitment in a healthy work environment, focusing on the training and development of employees, attracting and retaining talent.
- Ensure best practices in food safety and hygiene.
- Encourage the commitment to environmental protection and pollution prevention by practicing a sustainable management of resources and processes, throughout the chain and business cycle, involving suppliers and customers.
- Incorporate innovative practices and safe technologies, in alignment with procedures that guarantee quality and sustainability standards.
- Comply with applicable legal and internal requirements associated with safety and well-being, relevant environmental aspects and compliance obligations.
- Pursue continuous improvement of the management system, in all its aspects, for better environmental performance and strategic orientation.
At Azoris Hotels & Leisure, we work to create long-term sustainable value for all interested parties, including customers, employees, business partners, shareholders and the surrounding society. The implementation and performance evaluation of the management system are conducted on a process-based approach that promotes sustained growth of business results, social responsibility and relationship management.
The Administration Board of AZORIS GROUP
Azoris Hotels & Leisure, December 23th, 2019
ISO 9001: 2015 | ISO 14001: 2015 | Codex Alimentarius
Azores Miosótis Award
Azoris Royal Garden is certified by Miosótis Azores for the recognition of its implemented good environmental practices.